I am not a politician and have never held elected office. I am a husband, father, businessman, federal contractor, student of economics, and taxpayer. I want our government to succeed, and alongside my clients and staff I help make that happen every business day.
Here at Gibson4congress2014.com and on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube you’ll see me discuss problems and solutions to get you thinking and talking. The solutions to our problems as a nation are not complicated or convoluted. But they do require all of us to change – not only our individual way of thinking but also the way we think about our neighbors, our country, and all Americans.
Thanks for visiting. Please consider me when voting on November 4.
Some background on Mark
- 2012 election results and expenditures
- 2012 voter comments
- Project Vote Smart said Mark was the only 2012 candidate that "shows courage"
- Patch article: "Not your everyday Q&A with Mark Gibson"
- Washington Post article: "In congressional races, underdogs abound, but why?"
- Mark's letter to The Post: "An independent candidate raps Post coverage"